Down Syndrome Victoria (DSV) is looking for people with Down syndrome to become members of its new Advisory Network.
The Advisory Network will help DSV further understand what is important to people with Down syndrome and increase the contribution of people with Down syndrome in all levels of DSV decision making.
DSV is advertising 5 paid casual positions, to:
- Participate in the Advisory Network
- Advocate on behalf of people with Down syndrome
- Participate in events and activities representing DSV
These are just some of the things you could be doing when working at DSV!
Our goal for the Advisory Network is to further develop members capacity to voice concerns, access information, resolve issues, and engage with the community as leaders.
If you are aged 18 and over and interested in applying to join the Advisory Network, please answer the below 3 questions:
- What is something you are passionate about?
- Why do you want to join the advisory network?
- Name something you would like to discuss with your community?
Here is Advisory Group Member, Matt O’Neil, answering these questions:
Send in a video, like Matt has, or write down your answers. The most important thing is to be creative and have fun!
Please contact Madison King if you have any questions or would like to submit your expression of interest by answering the 3 questions above. Expressions of interest are due by 5:00pm on Friday 18 September.
You can email Madison at email@example.com