Down Syndrome NSW currently has an administration position available at it’s North Parramatta office.
The Administration Officer role is responsible for supporting the operations to provide effective and efficient services to our members and other stakeholders.
- Support day-to-day operations and a wide range of administrative activities including data base updates, reports, events and program activities.
- Maintain the office, office systems and IT, processes, resources and equipment.
- Undertake basic finance and bookkeeping functions such as invoicing, receipting, reimbursements, purchase orders, reconciliations and asset registers and provide support to the external accounting service.
- Liaise with the building manager, IT and telecommunications providers and others as necessary to maintain operations
- Undertake basic personnel functions such maintaining staff registers and personnel file management and equipment tracking processes.
- Provide customer service to enquiries through email, phone and in person.
- Provide administration support to the CEO
- Maintain the library and archive collection holdings including catalogue and borrowing updates.
- Undertake small projects when required
- Supervise the Administration Assistant as required
- Other duties reasonably requested by supervisor.
Applications Close: 5:00 PM AEST, 30 November 2020