Communication & Fundraising Coordinator
Are you looking for the opportunity to shape the communications function and make a difference?
Reasons to Join the Team
- Purpose-driven organisation with the vision to support people with Down syndrome to achieve their full potential in all life stages
- Small, committed team where you can really make a difference
- Immediate access to salary packaging
Your New Role
In this role, you will take the lead in a variety of communications and fundraising activities from planning comms and fundraising strategies to raising the organisation’s profile through various media. You’ll work on a range of communications projects and represent the organisation on various committees. Working within this the small team, you will have plenty of variety in your day!
- An exceptional communicator (verbal and written), bringing experience working with different audiences, preferably including people with disability.
- A digital specialist with the expertise to manage social media and website presence.
- An effective fundraiser with experience of attracting and retaining donors.
- A stickler for the detail, making sure DSANSW’s external presentation is professional at all times.
- A doer – you’ll bring a strong work ethic and a willingness to help out in the team.
- Flexible and able to work at events on some weekends and after hours.
Then, send your application to email@example.com (cover letter and resume).
We look forward to your application!