Join DSQ Club for a day out at Stradbroke Island
Date: Monday 27th September
Time: 8:15am – 3:00pm
Venue & Address: Stradbroke Island
Meeting/Pick up point: 12 Emmett Drive, Cleveland 4163
About the event
Come and join DSQ for a full on adventure day out at Strabroke Island. The day will be jam-packed with things to do and see that will keep you entertained and engaged.
The itinerary for the day will be similar to the below:
- Catch the 8.55am water taxi over to Dunwich (own cost)
- Meet tour guide as you step ashore at 9.20am
- Drive to Brown Lake for some kayaking fun
- After kayaking have morning tea (Aussie damper and Billy tea)
- Drive to Point Lookout via a bush track
- Then have some sand boarding fun
- After this we have our BBQ at Point Lookout Headland Park (toilets and change rooms there)
- Make our way back to water taxi terminal in Dunwich slowly looking for koalas and kangaroos
- Catch the 2.25pm water taxi back to Cleveland Arrive in Cleveland at 2.50pm
What to bring: Togs, Towel, Waterbottle, Spare change of clothes, backpack, bag for wet items
Out of pocket cost: $151.88
Support Costs:$220.00 (invoiced at the end of the month)
RSVP: Monday 30th August 2021
*Minimum numbers will apply for this event to go ahead.
The Event Registration is taken in accordance with our Event Terms and Conditions.
To register, please email email@example.com.