Join us for our free Transition to School Information Session
Date: Thursday 18 March 10.30 am – 12.00 pm (via zoom)
Starting school is a big transition.
There are lots of things to consider for your child and your family. Being well informed is important.
This Information Session is all about helping you work through the decisions you need to make about your child’s schooling.
Representatives from the Department of Education and the NDIS will be available to answer your burning questions.
What we will cover:
– Transition to school process
– The different school systems and options
– Available supports and how to access these
– How to build an effective partnership with the school
– Advocating for your child
This session is for parents and carers in NSW.
This online session will be held via Zoom. Please join 5 minutes early for a 10.30 am start.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org