During October take part in the 2020 #21YourWay challenge, and celebrate with and fundraise for your local state or territory Down syndrome association during Down Syndrome Awareness Month.
#21YourWay is a national campaign hosted by the Down Syndrome Australia Federation raising funds for state and territory associations. We invite you to join in by choosing your own #21yourWay challenge or play along with your favourite #21YourWay Ambassador. Do it 21 times, do it your way!
All funds raised will support the Down Syndrome Australia Federation to continue their work in supporting and empowering people with Down syndrome to have full access to social and economic inclusion.
How It Works
The #21YourWay challenge is about doing things your way.
Do it 21 times, do it your way!
Still have questions? Contact us!
Email email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.
Follow #21YourWay on social media
Need a little inspiration?
- Take 21 photos of something that you’re grateful for the month of October
- Do 21 star jumps every day in October
- Get moving do 21km in October
- Learn 21 new dance moves over the month of October
- Give up sugar for 21 days in October
- Send 21 messages of kindness to friends and family in October
#21YourWay is about doing things your way! The #21YourWay activity that you select should reflect who you are, and what you stand for.
Can’t participate in the event? Don’t worry you can still support us!
- Share this event with friends and family
- Donate to your local Down syndrome organisation
Find all the information you need about #21YourWay here on our FAQ page. Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Meet the Ambassadors for #21YourWay 2020
This is where you will find our #21YourWay Ambassadors who are ready and waiting for you to join their team!