This resource helps build independence by giving a schedule of tasks to complete.
- Move to this schedule after “first/then” has been perfected and child is engaged.
- Introduce before using a “Schedule – to do/done”.
- Place items to complete in “to do” column and then move to “done” once finished – teach this step until it can be achieved independently.
- Follow up completion of table with a preferred reward.
- Allow student to move tasks from one side to the other.
- Remove as many scaffolds as possible to allow them to show independence in activities.