Your donation today will make a positive impact in the lives of individuals with Down Syndrome. Here are just some of the areas your donation could go towards;
- $20 – Can provide a medical professional a information pack which results in improved awareness, early intervention and overall education of Down Syndrome within the health care community
- $50 – Can provide a new baby welcome kit, providing parents with new babies educational information about Down Syndrome as well as precious gifts for their new baby.
- $100 – Can provide a a hospital visit from a registered nurse with lives experience to a new born and their parents. This visit is invaluable in educating new parents and connecting them with vital health care services.
- $150 – Can provide a complex care support call from one of our friendly team members
- $200 – Can provide equipment for our teens and adults fun camps. A much anticipated date on the calendar to catch up with friends and have fun.
- $500 – Sponsor an activity for our kids, adult and teens groups through our social programs such as Up Club and Up, Up and Away.
If you wish to donate any goods or services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org