By belonging to Down Syndrome NSW you add your voice to our organisation which in turn strengthens our community and allows us to continue with our work.
As a member, you have:
- Access to Information and Support
- Access to Support Planning, Professional Training and Behaviour Management specialists
- Support and advice for NDIS pre-plans and planning reviews
- Borrowing rights to the Julie Cromer Library Resource Centre
- Access to exclusive events, workshops and webinars hosted by DS NSW
- Monthly newsletters
- Regular social media updates on items and events of interest to you
- You can subscribe to Voice, the Journal of Down Syndrome Australia
- The opportunity to add your voice to current debates and government reviews
- The opportunity to contribute as a board member
- Voting rights at our AGM
Currently, our membership is Free.
The opportunities that Down Syndrome NSW is able to provide for people with Down syndrome would not be possible without the help of volunteers.
As a Down Syndrome NSW volunteer you will:
- Be doing something you’re passionate about.
- Have a real impact in your community.
- Learn new skills.
- Meet new friends and like-minded people from a range of backgrounds.
- Help our members achieve their full potential.
Partnerships and Sponsorship
As a Down Syndrome NSW Corporate Partner or sponsor you can demonstrate to your stakeholders that you are committed to being a socially inclusive community leader. Let us work with you to develop philanthropic opportunities that meet the needs of your organisation.
Please contact us to discuss how we can work together