Become a Member
By belonging to Down Syndrome NSW, you add your voice to our organisation which in turn strengthens our community and allows us to continue with our work.
As a member, you have:
- Access to exclusive member only content
- Member discounts at events, training and workshops
- Access to Information and Support
- Access to Support Planning, Professional Training and Behaviour Management specialists
- Support and advice for NDIS pre-plans and planning reviews
- Borrowing rights to the Julie Cromer Library Resource Centre
- Access to exclusive events, workshops and webinars hosted by DS NSW
- Monthly newsletters
- Regular social media updates on items and events of interest to you
- You can subscribe to Voice, the Journal of Down Syndrome Australia
- The opportunity to add your voice to current debates and government reviews
- The opportunity to contribute as a board member
- Voting rights at our AGM
We strongly encourage all people with Down syndrome to become members in their own right. We also offer memberships for family members, supporters and organisations.
Our membership is free and you can join by completing the online membership form below.
If you would like support filling out the online form please contact us and we can help – 02 9841 4444.
Donations are critical to support our important work. We truly value every donation, no matter the value.
If you would like to donate to Down Syndrome NSW you can do so online. You can also phone our NSW office on 02 9841 4444 or email us at email@example.com
We are a registered charity. All donations over $2 are tax-deductible.
The opportunities that Down Syndrome NSW is able to provide for people with Down syndrome would not be possible without the help of volunteers.
We also welcome volunteers with skills in administration, marketing, fundraising, media, public relations, events management, finance, policy, education and training.
As a Down Syndrome NSW volunteer you will:
- Be doing something you’re passionate about.
- Have a real impact in your community.
- Learn new skills.
- Meet new friends and like-minded people from a range of backgrounds.
- Help our members achieve their full potential.
Is your workplace interested in setting up workplace giving? We partner with Good 2 Give. People can give a little or a lot, as many times as they like throughout the year, while they work. If you’d like to set this up at your work, contact us.
Ambassadors, Partnerships and Sponsorship
As a Down Syndrome NSW Ambassador, Corporate Partner or Sponsor you can demonstrate to your stakeholders that you are committed to being a socially inclusive community leader, as well as make a real and lasting difference to the lives of people with Down syndrome, their families and carers. Let us work with you to develop philanthropic opportunities that meet the needs of your organisation.
Please contact us to discuss how we can work together. We look forward to partnering with you.