National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Whether you’re new to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or have a current NDIS plan, we can provide Down syndrome specific information and guidance. We can support with:
- Information about the Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) pathway
- Information about Local Area Coordination services
- Your planning meeting and how best to prepare for this
- Your review meetings and how best to prepare for these
- Tips on how to make the most of your plan
We are a registered NDIS service provider and you can use your NDIS funding package for the following Core and Capacity Building services.
Community, Social and Recreational Activities (Core budget, assistance with social and community participation)
Training for Parents and Carers (Capacity building budget, improved daily living skills)
Individual Social Skills Development (Capacity building budget, improved relationships)
For further information and support please contact Down Syndrome NSW on (02) 9841 4444 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the current ‘NDIS Price Guide and Support Catalogue’ as updated for our pricing on the NDIS website. Please note we apply the Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP) Special NDIS Pricing Arrangement.