Support for families, carers and friends
All state and territory Down syndrome associations offer support, encouragement, information and resources for family members, carers and friends.
Here are some of the services that our state and territory associations offer to families and carers.
- Support over the phone or in-person
- Connecting you with other local families
- Events and fundraising opportunities
- NDIS assistance
- Facebook groups and connecting with your community online
- Membership with your local association
- Workshops and webinars
Find out more about services in your area
You can also visit your local state or territory association page for information about services and supports for families, carers and friends in your area.