How to send us Feedback, a Compliment or a Complaint
Down Syndrome Western Australia is committed to providing high quality services and meeting your needs. We value your feedback – including complaints. Please let us know what we do well and where we can improve our services.
Feedback, compliments and complaints can be lodged:
- directly with a staff member,
- by submitting a completed Feedback and Complaints Form (pdf)
- by submitting the online Feedback and Complaints form below;
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by phone on (08) 6253 4752;
- in writing to: Down Syndrome WA, 32 Burton St, Cannington WA 6107;
- anonymously, through any of the above means.
Online Feedback, Compliment and Complaint Form
"*" indicates required fields
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about our service
A complaint will be formally acknowledged within two working days. We aim to respond to all complaints
and grievances as quickly as possible, and within 28 days from acknowledgement.
All feedback, compliments and complaints are used by Down Syndrome Western Australia to
continuously improve our service delivery.
If you feel a complaint has not been sufficiently or appropriately addressed, you can seek further support from
Down Syndrome Western Australia’s Chief Executive Officer or the Chair of DSWAs Board, or
alternatively through any of the following agencies:
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
Phone: 1800 035 544
Equal Opportunity Commission
Phone: (08) 9216 3900 or 1800 198 149;
Email: email@example.com; and
Post: Albert Facey House, 469 Wellington Street, Perth WA 6000
Australian Human Rights Commission
Phone: 1300 656 419