New Parent and Family Support
Down Syndrome Western Australia (DSWA) provides support and information to new parents and families of people with Down syndrome. We offer:
- Hospital, home visits or phone calls
- Weekly playgroups
- Social groups for people with Down syndrome
- Regional outreach programs
- PCH Outreach
- Facebook groups for people with Down Syndrome and their families and carers
- NDIS information and advice
- Support coordination
- NDIS provider
For support, advice and information please contact Down Syndrome WA and ask to speak with our Family Support Coordinator.
See our Events Calendar for current events.