Aim High – Getaways and Camps (18+)
Down Syndrome Western Australia (DSWA) offers Getaways (camps) for Aim High Club (18+) members throughout the year. We offer two types of Getaways:
Midweek- Wednesday 10am-Thursday 4pm or
Weekend- Friday 10am-Sunday 4pm.
We are currently running 6 Getaways per year.
To attend a Getaway, you will need:
- A Signed Service Agreement
- A Signed Support Plan
*Please note this is a NDIS registered service and we bill for our program based on the schedule of supports available from our coordinator by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of attending the Aim High Getaway:
- Meal Preparation and Cooking skills development
- Practise and develop daily living skills
- Explore new places
- Social Skills Development
- Money Management
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Develop individual NDIS goals such as; cooking, budgeting, navigating public transport, developing social and communication skills.
Our remaining Getaways for 2022 are:
Fremantle: 27th-28th July
Woodmans Point: 2nd – 4th September
Mandurah: 12th -13th October
Albany: 25th -28th November
Find Out More
To find our more please email: email@example.com.
If you would like assistance to access any of our NDIS services, please contact us and speak to our Senior Coordinator.