A collaboration with Sport Inclusion Australia, promoting sport and sport pathways for people with Down syndrome.
Join Down Syndrome Victoria for Get Active, More Often in conjunction with Sport Inclusion Australia.
Date: Sunday 27 November 2022
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (VIC)
Melbourne & Olympic Park
Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne
About the event
Our Get Active, More Often program is here!
Launched in July, the program promotes a different sport, activity and sporting pathway every second month. At each activity you will:
- meet the State Sporting Association
- learn some new skills
- build connections
- hear about some sporting opportunities and pathways.
This November give Tennis a go at Melbourne & Olympic Park, home of the Australian Open.
This activity is for adults with Down syndrome aged 18 years and over who are members of Club21. New members welcome.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Play a game of tennis on the courts that host world ranking tennis players
- Play some activities and matches in a fun and supportive environment
- Meet representatives from DSV, Sport Inclusion Australia and Tennis Victoria
- Learn about inclusive sporting pathways for people with a disability
- Watch part of the Australian Tennis Championships finals!
To register for this event you must be a Club21 member. Club21 membership is free.
Register or enquire by emailing Helen More at email@example.com.
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 25 November.
Find out more about our Get Active, More Often program here or contact Debby Fraumano directly on 9486 9600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.