StepUP! for Down Syndrome event at Kambah Adventure Playground, ACT
Come along to Kambah Adventure Playground for a fun family day in the sun to raise awareness and funds for Down syndrome in the ACT.
Sunday 16 October, 2022
10:00 am – 1:00pm (ACT)
Kambah Adventure Playground
Springbett Street, Kambah ACT
About the event
After years away due to COVID-19, we are excited to bring back our annual StepUP! family event in the ACT! This event will run at Kambah Adventure Playground from 10:00am – 1:00pm. Come along for all or part of the event.
The event will feature music by Dennis the DJ, coffee, and a barbecue run by our friends at Belconnen Lions Club.
At the event, you can:
– Try out your circus skills with an open workshop from Warehouse Circus
– Check out a real police motorcycle or car with the Australian Federal Police
– Get face painting or glitter tattoos from the team at Gecko Gang, or
– Compete in our family games
To register, visit our StepUP! for Down Syndrome page:
Can’t make it to our in-person event?
You can still participate in StepUP! celebrations by committing to a #21YourWay challenge to raise funds for ACT Down Syndrome. For 21 days, you can challenge yourself to do anything, like:
– Baking a different cookie every day
– Doing a dance every day
– Walking for 21 minutes every day
– Reading a new book every day