Down Syndrome WA welcomes all members with a child with DS aged between 0 and 5 to our playgroup.
- Down Syndrome WA have two playgroups for the 0-5 year age group.
- DSWA South Metro Playgroup is in Warnbro. Its on every Monday during the school term, 9.30-11.30.
- DSWA Perth Metro Playgroup is in Leederville. It runs every Friday during school term, 9.30-11.30.
- All of our coordinators and assistants are mothers of children with Down syndrome. They bring their wealth of knowledge and personal experiences with them.
- Come along and meet other families in a fun, safe and supportive environment. Siblings are welcome as well as any grandparents or Aunties and Uncles that may want to attend.
For more information contact Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: (08) 6253 4752