Exciting employment opportunity: Kitchen Assistant at Epworth Freemasons Hospital.
As part of the Employment Connections Project, Down Syndrome Victoria (DSV) has partnered with Epworth Freemasons Hospital, in East Melbourne to offer an adult with Down syndrome an exciting employment opportunity.
Epworth Freemasons Hospital is an organisation that values compassion, accountability and excellence in care. They provide a workplace that is fair, equitable, safe and supports staff wellbeing.
Epworth Freemasons Hospital is looking for someone to work on a part-time basis as a Kitchen Assistant.
The Kitchen Assistant will work in the kitchen doing jobs like:
- Chopping and preparing food and vegetables
- Packing and unpacking boxes
- Stacking and unstacking the dishwasher
- Cleaning benches, floors and shelves.
For more information please see the position description.
If you are aged 18 and over and interested in applying to join Epworth-Freemason Hospitals, please send your Resume to Loan Findlay firstname.lastname@example.org. Please answer the following questions in your application:
- Why do you want to work for Epworth-Freemason hospital?
- What are your top 3 skills?
- What is your favourite meal to cook?
Applications for this job will close on 5 October.
If you have any questions, please contact Loan Findlay at email@example.com.