As part of DSQ’s Charity Partner agreement we have the opportunity to raise funds through the Broncos 50-50 Charity raffle on Saturday 18 March 2023. Arrival time at the ground will be approximately 4pm, exact time is TBA.
• Volunteers to arrive at approximately 4:00pm – All training is provided
• Volunteers to sell from approximately 5:00pm until midway through the second half (approx. 7:15pm)
Volunteers to wear:
- A charity branded or white T-shirt.
- Pants, jeans, shorts (knee length), leggings (a dark colour).
- Enclosed flat shoes o Masks if required by the venue
• 50-50 Charity Raffle staff will be on hand to manage all elements of the raffle
Start Date: Saturday 18th March 2023
Time: 4:00pm-7:30pm (Approx.) (QLD)
Suncorp Stadium, Vehicle Entrance
About the event
COVID-19 Safe Plan / Conditions: This activity has restricted numbers. Participants, staff and volunteers who are not feeling well, or been in contact with some not well will not be able to participate. Participants will be expected to wash their hands-on arrival and during the activity. Participants should be dropped off and picked up where someone will be waiting. Family members and others should only get out of the car if absolutely necessary. Sufficient social distancing space will be provided during this activity. Staff and volunteers are required to comply with all the same requirements and expectations. The Event Registration is taken in accordance with our Event Terms and Conditions. More information can be found through our Client Information page online.