For education professionals
Our state and territory associations can support educators and assist schools to develop inclusive practices with:
- dedicated education teams are available in some states
- information and advice about Down syndrome and learning
- education resources for parents and families
- professional development and webinars
- terminology and position guidelines on inclusive education.
Get in touch with your state or territory Down syndrome association to find out more.1300 881 935
Resources for educators
Community Inclusion Toolkit – Education
Our Education Toolkit provides teachers and educators with an understanding of inclusive education and the adjustments that can be made to support the participation of all.
Visit our Community Inclusion Toolkit here.
Webinars and events
Find out more about education and training services in your area
Visit our state and territory association pages to find out about education events in your area.