Supporting health professionals
Article 25 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) says that ‘persons with disabilities have the right to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health without discrimination on the basis of disability.’
This page provides health professionals with information and resources to achieve the best healthcare for all people with Down syndrome.
Our state and territory associations provide health professionals with:
- up-to-date information about Down syndrome
- resources for people with Down syndrome and families
- resources for health professionals
- professional development, webinars and presentations
- guidance around prenatal support and prenatal testing.
Get in touch with your state or territory Down syndrome association to find out more.
1300 881 935