Down Syndrome Victoria can provide free assistance and guidance around NDIS processes and understanding your NDIS plan. This support can help you feel confident understanding and navigating the NDIS throughout all life stages. Areas of support include:
- Information and resources about the NDIS
- Pre-planning – preparing for your Planning Conversation (or Review)
- Understanding different ways to manage your plan
- Using your Plan – understanding what is included, and getting the most out of it
- Preparing for your Scheduled Review meeting
- Advocacy and support with Unscheduled Reviews / Change of Circumstances / Appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
Programs and information
Club21 – a place to connect
Club21 is a peer support network for people with Down syndrome to develop friendships and share group-based, social experiences with the support of a group leader and volunteers.
You can review our suite of NDIS resources to get a better understanding of the NDIS.
Contact us for more information and guidance.