We provide people with Down syndrome, their parents, families, professionals and friends with support, encouragement, information and resources.
- Advice, support, workshops, information, and community for people with Down syndrome
- Personal support for parents and other family members during pregnancy and throughout the lifespan
- Social groups for people with Down syndrome
- Online community groups for families and people with Down syndrome
- Training and information workshops covering a wide range of topics for people with Down syndrome, families, educators and health professionals
- An Education Support Service providing support and information for education staff who have a student with Down syndrome enrolled at their school
- Systemic advocacy that supports the full participation of people with Down syndrome in the economic and social life of the community
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 9486 9600 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to speak with a team member or find our more about our organisation.