We provide people with Down syndrome, their parents, families, professionals and friends with support, encouragement, information and resources.
- Advice, support, workshops, information, social groups and community for people with Down syndrome
- Personal and tailored support for parents and other family members during pregnancy and throughout the lifespan
- Online community groups for families and people with Down syndrome
- Training and information workshops covering a wide range of topics for people with Down syndrome, families, educators and health professionals
- An Education Program providing an extensive suite of resources, support and information for families and education professionals
- Systemic advocacy that supports the full participation of people with Down syndrome in the economic and social life of the community
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 9486 9600 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to speak with a team member or find our more about our organisation.